The Most Romantic Place to Elope on Amelia Island
When you only have eyes for each other, consider an Amelia Island elopement at the Fairbanks House. This package is just for the two of you – no guests – so that you can have the intimate, private elopement you’ve always dreamed of. We know that your wedding day is special, and sometimes you want to share that special moment with just the two of you. So, skip the elaborate wedding planning and let us help plan your Florida elopement to Amelia Island!
YOUR ELOPEMENT PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- A romantic ceremony for two in the gazebo in our private gardens
- Officiant for a (secular or religious) ceremony – gratuity included
- Photography by innkeeper before and during service, digital copies provided
- Carriage tour throughout Historic District on way to dinner – gratuity included
- Wedding dinner for two at David’s Restaurant – gratuity included
- Wedding cake for two and a bottle of champagne in the room
Cost: $695 plus $100 service charge and the cost of your room (Two-night minimum)
This affordable package for just the two of you will include a romantic carriage ride to a secret location for your vow exchange, an intimate restaurant wedding dinner, followed by a wedding cake, champagne, and chocolate covered strawberries in the privacy of your room or cottage. This package can be adapted for vow renewals, commitment ceremonies, and proposals.
Those electing to have their elopement and honeymoon all in one can add our honeymoon package for a care-free start to a new life together. Honeymoon Packages range from two to seven nights and include additional dinners at local fine-dining establishments on Amelia Island. You’ll want to note that Honeymoon Packages go on sale in the late summer and winter months.