Restaurants & Bars
- Chef Ricky Pigg offers a diverse menu including local seafood, steaks, pasta, and game. Bread is baked daily and all desserts are made in-house. Extensive wine list. Dine in the intimate dining rooms or in the New Orleans-inspired Courtyard. Open for lunch and dinner five days – closed Monday and Tuesday. Beer, spirits, and fine wines are available. Featured in our Romance Package.
- Spain’s Old World cuisine in a quaint and intimate atmosphere. Let chef/owner Roberto impress you with his family recipes. Entree choices include Paella Valencia style, Veal Chops or Filet Mignon with Cabrales Sauce, shrimp, scallops and snapper. Tapas bar, fine wines, and homemade Sangria. Open nightly 5pm – 10pm. Featured in our Romance Package.
- One of the newest arrivals to the Historic District, David’s Restaurant serves fine seafood and meats in an upscale setting. Menu items include Filet Oscar, Prime Rib, Rack of Lamb, New York Strip Steak Special, Dover Sole, Truffle Scallops, Soft Shell Crabs and Seafood Risotto. Attire: Sophisticated casual in the dining room, casual in the lounge. Lounge opens at 5 pm, dining room open from 6pm-10pm seven nights. Featured in our Romance Package.
- One of the newest entrants to the Amelia Island restaurant scene features Chef Chad Livingston’s seasonally inspired, modern American food with a twist. The menu is small by design to focus on a handful of exquisite dishes each season. The vision for Burlingame is simple: great food from fresh ingredients, unobtrusive service, in a relaxed environment. The atmosphere is casually elegant and comfortable whether dining in the intimate Glass Room, the lively Bar/Lounge, quiet Ethel’s Room or on the Back Deck under the magnolia and live oaks. Open Monday through Saturday 5:30 – 9:30 pm. Closed Sunday (except for some holidays).
- Chef-owner Katherine Ewing serves delicious Provencal dishes by candlelight in a charming, intimate 1906 Amelia Island cottage. The menu items are prepared carefully and presented beautifully with an emphasis on impeccably fresh seafood, The extensive wine list offers the perfect accompaniment for every menu selection. Open for dinner Tue-Sat beginning at 5:30.
- With authentic Asian family recipes, noodle bowls, and delicious small plates, Wicked BAO is a great new Asian street food downtown restaurant with a fun and comfortable atmosphere. It’s a little bit off the beaten path – located 3 blocks north of Centre Street – but it’s so worth the 15 minute walk from the inn, even just for the sake sangria of the month. Open for dinner only, Mon – Saturday, 4-9pm.
- Inside a charming old building on Third Street, an eclectic palette of colors and furnishings add to the relaxed ambiance that is Café Karibo. A large garden patio shaded by huge oak tree invites you to a fun and unique culinary experience in a friendly relaxed and very casual setting. There is also a brewpub on site. Open six days a week for lunch and dinner – Monday, lunch only.
- A great addition to the casual scene in Fernandina, the Pelican overlooks the river and offers great views for sunset from the decks – if you’re lucky enough to get a seat. Sunset or not, the casual menu is sure to please with a good mix of burgers, local seafood, oysters, tacos and craft beers. Multiple large-screen TV’s make this a good spot to catch your game. Open all day beginning at noon.
- An in-town gastro brewpub. From the website: “We create beers and plates that add to the American experience, standing atop the classics, poking and prodding, tinkering for the greater good. Our kitchen serves amped up southern comfort food, where you’ll see enough diversity to be surprised without losing sight of the simple stuff you love. The collection of house brews and craft beer options are curated to match the menu, with plenty of pairings to fit any palette”. Open daily 11am – 10pm. opening at 4 pm on Monday.
- This creperie and wine bar is a fresh service bistro with extensive outdoor patio seating, great for gathering and relaxing with friends and family. With a focus on fresh and healthy cuisine, we feature global tastes served in crepes, salads, appetizers, soups, and plates. Our beverage selection includes beer, wine, hard cider, smoothies, coffee, iced tea, and soda. Open Tue – Thur 11 am – 8 pm, until 9:30 on Fri/Sat, until 3 pm on Sunday, closed Monday.
- Festive, fun and offering a full bar, Pablo’s offers the traditional and the unexpected. Don’t miss the Florida Shrimp Burritos. Open for lunch and dinner daily. You can find them at 12 N. Second Street.
Florida’s oldest continually operating saloon continues to quench the thirst and entertain the ears of all who come through her saloon doors. Featuring a full bar – where Carnegies and Rockefellers once bellied up – nightly entertainment and occasional special events, this is a must-visit stop while you’re in town. New no-smoking policy!. No food. Open nightly on Centre Street.
Local hangout with a Key West vibe. Very casual, local musicians, outdoor seating, pet-friendly. No food. Open nightly. 3rd Street.