Thanksgiving Weekend on Amelia Island is loaded with tradition – a combination of the familiar and the “local”. Join us for what is one of the most enjoyable weekends of the year.
You can enjoy a magical Thanksgiving in our Victorian mansion, catch tree-lighting celebrations in the village and around the island, enjoy a guided boat tour of Amelia Island and Cumberland Island, and enjoy some holiday shopping like you’ve never experienced. Our wonderful 1800′s Victorian village is all dressed up for the holidays and throws a Friday morning pajama party that you won’t want to miss. We have two, three and four-night Thanksgiving Holiday Packages, but please ask about longer stays. Why not let Fairbanks House do the work this year, while you just relax and enjoy the holiday?
All packages include:
- Daily gourmet breakfast – special Thanksgiving morning holiday breakfast
- Thanksgiving wine at The Fairbanks House, then group dinner at The Ritz Carlton
- Thanksgiving Day Narrated Amelia Island/ Cumberland Island boat tour
- Daily social hour with complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres
- Daily bedtime sweets
*30 Days notice required for changes or cancellations. Higher rebooking fees apply. Please ask.
- Join the Centre Street Merchants as they kick off the holiday shopping season with their wacky annual Friday morning pajama party at the unique and charming shops – located a very short walk from the inn. Come to breakfast in your PJ’s (prizes for “most fun”), then walk to the shops to get your discount. Don’t forget your fuzzy slippers; we’ll be in ours!
- Saturday Fernandina holiday celebration and tree-lighting
- Self-guided tours of breath-taking Amelia Island holiday light displays – maps provided
- All guest rooms, public areas and grounds fully decorated for Christmas in grand style
2013 Package rates (plus tax) per room are as follows:
|Rooms||Two-night (Wed/ Thur ONLY)*||Three-night*||Four-night*|
|Captain’s Room or Country French||$625||$825||$995|
|Tapestry Room or The Hideaway||$675||$795||$995|
|Guest Room (2 or 3 people)||$675||$895||$1125|
|Kitchen, Emerald, Magnolia or Schoolhouse||$725||$925||$1150|
|Servants Quarters Cottage||$1175||$1525||$1825|
|Grand Tower Suite (4 people)||$1275||$1675||$1995|
* All rooms must be checked in by Wednesday, November 27th.