Thanksgiving Weekend on Amelia Island is loaded with tradition – a combination of the familiar and the “local”. Join us for one of the most enjoyable weekends of the year.
You can enjoy a magical Thanksgiving in our Victorian mansion, catch tree-lighting celebrations in the village and around the island, enjoy a guided boat tour of Amelia Island and Cumberland Island, and enjoy some holiday shopping like you’ve never experienced. Our wonderful 1800’s Victorian village is all dressed up for the holidays and throws a Friday morning pajama party that you won’t want to miss. We have three and four-night Thanksgiving Holiday Packages, but please ask about longer stays. Why not let Fairbanks House do the work this year, while you just relax and enjoy the holiday?
All packages include:
- Daily gourmet breakfast – special Thanksgiving morning holiday breakfast
- Thanksgiving group dinner at David’s restaurant
- Thanksgiving day narrated Amelia Island/ Cumberland Island boat tour
- Prizes for Black Friday Pajama Party
- Daily social hour with complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres
- Daily bedtime sweets
*30 Days notice required for changes or cancellations. Holiday rebooking fees are $75. Please ask questions before booking.
** Fairbanks House is happy to accommodate guests aged 16 and over when a bed is available in the room. Three of our rooms can accommodate more than two guests. Please ask for help with your room selection.
- Join the Centre Street Merchants as they kick off the holiday shopping season with their wacky annual Friday morning pajama party at the unique and charming shops – located a very short walk from the inn. Come to breakfast in your PJ’s (prizes for “most fun”), then walk to the shops to get your discount. Don’t forget your fuzzy slippers; we’ll be in ours!
- Saturday Fernandina holiday celebration and tree-lighting
- Self-guided tours of breath-taking Amelia Island holiday light displays – maps provided
- All guest rooms, public areas and grounds fully decorated for Christmas in grand style
2018 Package rates (plus tax) per room are as follows:
|The Library SOLD OUT||$895||$1075|
|Captain’s Room or Country French||$925||$1095|
|Magnolia, Tapestry Room, Hideaway||$995||$1095|
|Guest Room (2 or 3 people)||$1075||$1275|
|Kitchen, Provincial, Schoolhouse||$1150||$1325|
|Servants Quarters Cottage (4 people)||$1625||$1925|
|Grand Tower Suite (4 people)||$1775||$2095|
* All rooms must be checked in by Wednesday, November 21st.