ALL ROOMS ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT FOR 2017 BUT WE ARE ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR OUR WAITING LIST.
Christmas at Fairbanks House is a special time. It has become one of our most popular packages and sells out early – frequently by summertime. We celebrate “family style”, but leave lots of time for privacy, afternoon naps and exploring this wonderful 1800’s Victorian village that’s all dressed up for the holidays.
All packages include:
- Lodging in the main mansion or cottages as noted
- Daily gourmet breakfast – special Christmas morning pumpkin pancake breakfast
- Daily social hour with complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres
- Christmas Eve carriage tours of the charming Fernandina Beach Historic District
- Christmas Eve group dinner at Joe’s Second Street Bistro
- Daily bedtime sweets
- Elegant group Christmas dinner at David’s Restaurant
- Christmas stockings with special treats for every room
- All guest rooms, public areas and grounds fully decorated for Christmas in grand style
2017 Package rates (plus tax) are for two – unless noted – and are, as follows:
|Library SOLD OUT||895||$1075|
|Guest Room ( 2 or 3 people) SOLD OUT||$1050||$1275|
|Captain’s or Country French SOLD OUT||$925||$1095|
|Magnolia, Tapestry or The Hideaway SOLD OUT||$1025||$1195|
|Kitchen , Provincial, or Schoolhouse SOLD OUT||$1125||$1325|
|Servants Cottage (4 people) SOLD OUT||$1795||$1995|
|Grand Tower Suite (4 or 5 people – ask about rates for 2 or 3) SOLD OUT||$1950||$2250|
*All rooms must be checked in by Saturday, December 23rd.